I asked CharGPT how I would go about delivering software faster. It seems pretty spot on for all the points here.
Automate repetitive tasks: Use automation tools to automate repetitive tasks such as testing, building, and deployment.
- Use agile development: Agile development methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban, prioritize flexibility and rapid iteration.
- Implement continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD): CI/CD pipelines allow for faster and more reliable software delivery by automatically building, testing, and deploying code changes.
- Use cloud-based infrastructure: Cloud-based infrastructure allows for faster and more flexible deployment of software.
- Prioritize and focus on high-impact features: Identify the most important features for your users and focus on delivering them first.
- Use of DevOps: DevOps is the practice of combining development and operations teams to increase collaboration and efficiency.
- Improve communication and collaboration: Encourage effective communication and collaboration among team members to identify and resolve issues quickly.
When it works ChatGPT can be a nice tool to augment thoughts and help a struggling blogger like myself.
Like it or not AI is here to stay. We need to figure out how to use it fairly.